Good2bSocial, a leading social media agency for law firms, is hosting a Webinar this Wednesday at 1 ET on to leverage the real power of blogging and social media to build a name, relationships and revenue.
I have the pleasure of partcipating in the webinar along side Guy Alvarez, the founder of Good2bSocial and its Chief Engagement Officer.
Among other things we’ll cover:
- Developing a strategy for your blog
- Technology and services needed
- How to use LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook to engage your audience and build relationships
- How to engage influencers — bloggers, reporters, association leaders and conference coordinators — to grow your network and visibility
- How to measure success from blogging and social media
Further details and a link for registration are available here.
Hope to see you there — and yes, it’s being recorded if you are unable to attend.
Webinar on strategic blogging and social media for lawyers : Join me Wednesday posted first on http://lawpallp.tumblr.com