Happy Valentines Day! If you are in search of a perfect last minute gift for him or her, make sure to check out lexblog.com (mostly joking). Since our last “New to the Network” post, we have welcomed two new clients while launching ten new blogs.
- LexBlog would like to give a warm welcome to Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz who has now joined the network with the creation of Focus On The Data. Frankfurt-based out of NYC started as a boutique firm focusing on the entertainment industry but has now grown to become a full-service firm. Focus On The Data is authored by Frankfurts privacy and data security team, and provides insights and practical guidance on complex information privacy matters through every stage of the cycle.
- Also new to the network, we have CJ Lee & Associates with the Indian Law Blog. CJ also known as Calvin Lee Jr., focuses his practice on supporting Native Americans in their varied endeavors.
- Third, the Health Care Law Observer from the Boyce Law Firm out Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The Observer will not only cover regional health care updates but legal alerts at the federal level as well. Kudos to attorney Tommy Johnson, who has led Boyce in increasing their online presence with their second blog.
- Next, we have New Nuclear from Hogan Lovells, a blog following the legal and regulatory developments shaping the future of advanced nuclear reactor industry. LexBlog has always said find a niche topic, and this is about as niche as it gets with not very many nuclear law blogs out there.
- Property taxes in Minnesota are based on real estate values, making the laws surrounding the taxes complicated and nuanced. So in comes the Minnesota Property Tax Review by Larkin Hoffman.
- Ballard Spahr has launched Money Laundering Watch – ‘Insights and news on the world of financial corruption’, a blog focused on covering the latest news and developments in the area. I’m excited to the see content MLW churns out as Ballard Spahr’s other finance related blog, “CFPB Monitor” led by Barbara Mishkin, is recognized as an ABA Journal Top 100 Blawg.
- Next up we have another financial services blog in The FinTech Report by Perkins Coie. The blog covers everything fintech from pre-seed startups to complex multinational organizations.
- And yet another financial services blog, Dykema has launched the NextGen Financial Services Report. NextGen sums up why we are seeing so many finance related blogs, saying “The Financial Services Industry has gone through a tremendous amount of regulatory and operational IT change in recent years, and with a new presidential administration more changes and developments are on the way.”
- Just in time for tax season. McNeese Wallace & Nurick LLC out of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania is starting up the Adding Value – ‘McNees PA Tax Blog‘.
- Lastly, Robinson+Cole is continuing to grow their blogging network with the addition of the ERISA Claim Defense Blog. They now have ten total blogs and have quickly launched two in the new year.
Ten Blogs joining the LexBlog Network posted first on http://lawpallp.tumblr.com