Want to have some fun, put your passion for social media (Twitter, Facebook, blogging and more) to work, learn a heck of a lot and become a rockstar in your own right?
I am looking for a paid intern to work full time this summer and part-time during the school year. Who knows, maybe you become a full-time team member later on, as many interns have at LexBlog.
You could be a law student, journalism student or any student with outstanding communication skills. What you will be is passionate, hungry and driven to succeed and to make a difference. You’ll bring ideas we’ve not tried before and a desire to do all things different.
You’ll be working closely with me to do, among other things:
- Shine a light on the good work being done by blogging lawyers across our LexBlog blog network
- Highlight innovation and technology across the legal profession
- Highlight access to legal services and access to justice causes
- Engage and nurture relationships with bloggers, law firms, bar associations, professional associations, reporters and other influential legal industry leaders
- Work in an around my blog and others, as well as do some blogging of your own
Ideally, I’d like a student in Seattle. Your passion and enthusiasm would be contagious in our office, you’d get to get to know some fine team members of mine and you’d learn what working, innovating and playing in a small entrepreneurial company is all about.
But who knows? Maybe you come to Seattle for part of this summer and work from your school’s home during the school year.
Drop me an email. I look forward to talking.
Learn and have some fun : Intern with Lexblog and I posted first on http://lawpallp.tumblr.com