Will I see you in Amsterdam or Paris over the next couple weeks? We’re headed to Amsterdam today and then on to Paris the end of next week.
I have the pleasure of speaking at Lexpo, a legal innovation conference in Amsterdam running next Monday and Tuesday. Lexpo is focusing on four themes this year. Legal market development, legal artificial intelligence, nurturing internal innovation and legal marketing & business development.
Legaltech veteran, Rob Ameerun, who spearheads Lexpo, has pulled together some impressive speakers, including:
- Katie Atkinson. Professor of Computer Science and Head of the Department of Computer Science at the University of Liverpool.
- David Wilkins Vice Dean for Global Initiatives on the Legal Profession at Harvard Law School.
- Jordan Furlong, a leading analyst of the global legal market and forecaster of its future.
- Lisa Hart Shepherd, CEO of Acritas, who in working on projects with many of the world’s largest law firms has devised research programmes to help develop strategy, achieve service excellence, brand strength and global growth.
- Ron Friedmann, who has spent over two decades improving law practice and legal business operations with technology, knowledge management, and alternative resourcing.
- Daniel Katz, a scientist, technologist and law professor at Chicago-Kent College of Law who applies an innovative polytechnic approach to teaching law.
- Rohit Talwar, a global futurist, strategist and award winning speaker noted for his humour, inspirational style and provocative content.
- Matt Homann, a former lawyer, now an accomplished facilitator who consults with legal professionals around the world.
- Adam Billing, a partner of the Møller Professional Services Firms Group at Churchill College, Cambridge ). specialising in innovation culture, user-centered design, creativity and cross-boundary collaboration.
Rob must have had a weak moment when he invited me.
I’ve been in touch, through Twitter and LinkedIn, with legal tech companies and organizations in Amsterdam and Paris, where we’ll head the end of next week. This trip is as much vacation as work, after Lexpo, but I really enjoy meeting entrepreneurs who see the opportunity of leveraging innovation and technology to improve our profession.
So if you want to get together, just holler.
Will I see you in Amsterdam or Paris over the next couple weeks? posted first on http://lawpallp.tumblr.com