Wednesday 5 July 2017

One Killed, One Injured in Two-Vehicle Crash on I-95 in South Philadelphia

Man Dies in I-95 Two-Car Crash in South Philadelphia

 I-95 Two-Car Crash

One Killed, One Injured in Two-Vehicle Crash on I-95 in South Philadelphia

Philadelphia, PA (July 4, 2017) – A 60-year-old man was killed, and a woman was injured Tuesday afternoon when two vehicles collided on I-95 in South Philadelphia, according to Pennsylvania State Police.

The accident took place sometime before 12:30 p.m. in the southbound lanes of I-95 near Front Street, authorities said.

According to the report, a man was driving his SUV southbound on I-95 when he lost control of his vehicles near Front Street. The SUV struck another in the southbound middle lane of the highway, causing the second vehicle to flip over.

The SUV driver died at the scene, according to the report. His name was not immediately released.

The driver of the second vehicle, a 23-year-old woman, sustained minor injuries and was taken to Hahnemann University Hospital for treatment.

The cause of the accident remains under investigation.


One Killed, One Injured in Two-Vehicle Crash on I-95 in South Philadelphia posted first on http://lawpallp.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment